We are exceptionally proud to work with Challenge Partners, an education charity led by practitioners, through which schools collaborate to improve each other and the education system as a whole, so all children benefit. Programmes are created to facilitate school improvement and leadership development and share great practice.
The Chrysalis Hub was established in March 2018 with Claremont High School Academy (CHSA) as the lead school. Since then, we have grown from 5 schools to 19 – a mix of primary and secondary and including one sixth form college. In total we are supporting over 15,000 pupils through the Hub.
Leopold Primary School
Kingsbury Green Primary
Krishna Avanti Primary
Mount Stewart Infant
Mount Stewart Junior
Uxendon Manor Primary
Avanti House Primary
The Sydney Russell School
Sixth Form College
St Dominic’s Sixth Form
The priorities we have agreed for the Hub this year include:
- Maximising the collaboration between all schools within the Hub to capitalise on varying expertise and specialisms. This will include opportunities for Middle Leaders.
- Developing the pedagogical knowledge and skills of a staff body to constantly drive outstanding Teaching and Learning in schools with a focus on best practice , including marking and feedback, independent learning, greater depth writing and adaptive teaching.
Training Claremont High School Academy Staff:
We are running a number of programmes to support the training of our own staff including:
- Outstanding Teacher Programme
- Power of Coaching
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme
- Creative Teacher Programme
- OSM – a bespoke programme developed with OLEVI (Teacher Development and Leadership Courses)
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Level 3 Safeguarding Training
- Positive Handling in Education
- Curriculum Development Programme and/or coaching approach to Middle Leadership.
We have a proven track record of outstanding delivery and are delighted that we are able to offer training to schools within our own Hub as well as opening up the opportunity to other schools within the Challenge Partners. Our current priorities are to build closer relationships with existing schools in our Hub making the most of the network by sharing best practice and sending members of our team to visit other schools where we think it would be of benefit.
Find out more:
Visit the Challenge Partners Website to find out more: