- Curriculum Information
- Art and Design
- Business & Economics
- Computing/ ICT
- Design and Technology
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Psychology and Sociology
- Religious Education
- Curriculum Links
- Planned changes to the Curriculum
- KS4 Chemistry
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Current Teaching Staff
- Careers Advice
- Year 10 Work Experience 2018
- Options 2018
- Library Resources Centre
Welcome to the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths section. Here you can find out about the opportunities that Claremont students have to prepare them for careers in these essential areas.
OUTSTANDING STEM RESULTS!!
It has been another outstanding year for STEM education at Claremont. Our results last year were better than ever across all STEM subjects. Here are some highlights:
- A Level Chemistry Results in the top 10% nationally
- 80% A*-C in A Level Physics and Biology
- 50% A*-A in A-Level Further Mathematics
- 44% A*-A in A Level Mathematics
- 66% Distinction or Distinction* in BTEC ICT
- GCSE Mathematics results in the top 3% nationally
- GCSE Science results in the top 7% nationally
Our team of STEM teachers have studied a diverse range of subjects at some of the top universities across the globe. We are proud that every one of our STEM teachers teaches their subject specialism at Claremont allowing for advanced and in-depth learning to take place.
Useful Links to find out more about STEM
Some of our amazing enrichment activities
60 Year 9 students took part in an Energy workshop run by BP recently
Our annual Forensic Science BTEC Day. Who killed Dr Dusza?!
Build a Barracks Competition with the army.
A trip to visit the vodaphone robot